ComForcare Senior Services,
Tuesday 3pm EST
Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/749833552
Two thirds of home care recipients are over the age of 65. The US Census Bureau shows that this is the fastest growing segment of the population today. In the year 2000, over 600 million people were over age 60. By the year 2025, there will be 1.2 billion in that age range and over 2 billion by 2050.
Franchisee qualifications include the need to be multi-task oriented and self motivated.
Initially, the franchise owner finds themselves spending the majority of their day in one of two areas of the business depending on their strengths:
1) Marketing to referral sources, striving to build relationships and develop lead flow into their location.
2) Franchise owners recruit caregivers and build a pool of staff members necessary to fulfill client needs.
Eventually, the franchise owner will surround themselves with additional administrative staff members to assist them in both the marketing and caregiver recruitment so that the owner themselves can focus on the big picture and growing the business.
ComForcare has found that their most successful business owners are those that have a background in general business operations or management. Those with a marketing background tend to show great success as well.
- Total Investment $155K
- A Scalable Business Model Serving the Booming Aging Industry.
- Large Protected Territories
- Earnings Claim
- High Return on Investment
- Six Profit Centers
- Turn Key Operations System