About FranFaire Franchise/Business Consultants
Our mission is to insure your success in making one of the most critical decisions you may make in your life – starting a franchise/business.
As a retired Marine, Roger has taken a special interest in working with our Nation’s Veterans and assisting them to transition back to the civilian world and workforce as business owners.
Roger Studebaker founded FranFaire in 2011 to provide individuals and families tools to make an informed decision to buy or sell a franchise or business opportunity. FranFaire provides a targeted solutions to find the perfect opportunity by matching qualified candidates with high performing franchise and business companies.
Roger has a similar role to that of a real estate agent. He specializes in guiding employees, senior managers, executives, and professionals wanting to transition from working in a corporate environment to owning a franchise/ business opportunity. He pulls together the resources to guide you to you make the best decision for you and your family. FranFaire’s goal is not to sell you a franchise/business but to provide you with the information to make an informed decision.
Roger has over 40 years of experience in the franchise and business industry as a Franchisor, Franchisee, and as an independent business owner. You can see how Roger and FranFaire, can add value to you in your search. They know the industry inside and out.
Why Not Work With an Expert?
40+ year Executive level background as follows:
- Walt Disney Productions,
- Marriott Corporation,
- Vice President of Operations and Restaurant Services for 700 unit Pizza Franchise Company
- Owner/Partner (Vice President of Operations) completed LBO
- Licensed Real Estate and Business Broker State of California 1990- Present
- Former Adjunct Instructor Culinary Institute of America
- Colonel United States Marine Corp (retired)
- Senior Ambassador Fairfield Chamber of Commence
- Franchise Advisor Small Business Development Corp Solano County, California